AUDITION KL

AUDITION KL

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

10 Models : Free photo Shoot by Chris Kang

Dear Models,
I need models that are willing for me to take photo of them self and In return I will touch up the photo and return the CD to you.
Here is how it goes.
- You model for me for Free in return I’ll touch up the photo of your choice of 40 pcs for free and a 10 page with 20pc photo album. (4R & 3R Combination)
- There will be 2 side of shooting. Outdoor and Indoor.
- Shooting time is on Saturday morning and by noon time ends.
- Food, drinking water and transport I’ll provide. If you have your own better 
- Clothing 3 pcs or sets of your own (1 has got to be elegant & sexy evening dress)
- Remember there is no payment involved for Models for this photo shoot as I am doing the photo album, photo touch up for you free.
Models requirements
-18 yrs old and above (Female only)
-Fair Skin
-Hair: any
-165cm and above
-Open to all races
Kindly send your profile for selection. Do send in your best photo. Shortlisted Models will be notified via email, and all profiles will be kept P&C.
Email to:- chris_kk@live.com

Mobile018-3589918Salary10
LocationKL / SelangorWorking Hours9am – 12pm
OnsiteNoNeeded SkillsModels
Start Date16 – April – 2011
Duration1

No comments: